Jack and the Beanstalk
Sat 12 December 2020 - Sun 3 January 2021
With over 30,000 theatregoers attending pantomime at The Orchard Theatre each festive season it’s never too early to book for next year’s show!
Fe-fi-fo-fum, a giant of a panto your way comes!
Follow Jack, his hapless brother Simple Simon and climb a beanstalk of gigantic proportions to cloudland in the spectacular family pantomime Jack and the Beanstalk. Doomed to sell his trusty cow, join Jack as he fights to save the beautiful Princess Apricot, outwit the evil giant and win riches beyond his wildest dreams, and the hand of the girl he loves.
Expect laughs, music, special effects, magic beans and bundles of audience participation in this giant of a pantomime!
Pantomime is loud for a small pair of ears,
Spectacular sights can sometimes cause tears!
If bringing a little one, please be aware
One or two scenes are intended to scare.
The odd naughty joke for grown-up laughter
Ensures that we all finish Happily Ever After.
Tickets: £42, £39, £37, £33, £25, £16
Premium seats available. At all performances, a small selection of premium seats, the best seats in the auditorium, are available.
Premiere Card Discount
£23 on Sat 12 until Thu 17 December 2020
On yellow performances:
- Concessions £2 off
- Under 16s £3 off
- Family Of 4 £107
- Over 60s Special £23, after Fri 25 Dec.
On yellow performances:
- Groups 10+ £8 off
- Groups 20+ £13 off
- Groups 40+ £15 off
- Youth Groups 10+ £15 (Upper Circle only for evenings)
School DiscountsOn yellow performances and includes free ice cream with each ticket:
- Schools 10+ £14
Where applicable fees and charges are included in the stated ticket prices. An optional postage fee may apply. Fee-free booking for Premiere Card Members (maximum of 4 tickets); Groups of 10+ please call 01322 220000 to buy fee-free.
- Two Courses £19.50
- Three Courses £25.50
- Under 12s £5 Includes main and dessert
Add on when booking your tickets. Must pre-booked.
- Sign Language Interpreted Performance (SLIP) – Wed 23 December at 5pm
- Relaxed Performance – Thu 17 December at 2pm What is a relaxed performance? Specially adapted performance for those with autistic spectrum conditions, those with dementia, people with a learning disability and parents with very young children
- Audio Described – Wed 30 December 2020 at 1pm
|Friday||1||January 2021||No performances|