Coronavirus: Suspended performances at The Orchard Theatre
Updated: 26 March 2020, 10.43am
As a result of recent Government guidance discouraging mass gatherings – events and performances at The Orchard Theatre that were scheduled to take place before Sunday 26 April 2020 have been suspended. Some shows beyond this date may also be subject to suspension or rescheduling.
The Orchard Theatre building and box office are temporarily closed.
Advice For Ticket Holders
We are working to reschedule as many of the affected performances as we can. Inevitably this will not be possible for all events - and some shows will not be rescheduled.
Performances where a decision has been made are listed below and we will be updating this list regularly.
These procedures apply for all bookings made direct with the venue. If you booked through a third party agency (Ticketmaster, See Tickets) please contact them directly.
- Rob Beckett (Tue 17 Mar) has been rescheduled to Tue 3 Nov 2020
- Rob Beckett (Wed 18 Mar) has been rescheduled to Wed 4 Nov 2020
- The Chicago Blues Brothers (Thu 19 Mar) has been rescheduled to Sun 25 Oct 2020
- Menopause the Musical 2 (Fri 20 Mar) has been rescheduled to Fri 12 Mar 2021
- Derren Brown (Fri 27 Mar - Sat 4 Apr) has been rescheduled to Mon 7 - Sun 13 Sep (Please see the show webpage for more information about what performance your tickets are valid for)
- We Love Little Mix (Sun 12 Apr) has been rescheduled to Sat 7 Nov 2020
- 'Allo 'Allo Comedy Dinner (Sun 12 Apr) has been rescheduled to Sat 19 Sep 2020
- Seven Drunken Nights (Sun 19 Apr) has been rescheduled to Tue 25 May 2021
- The Adele Song Book (Mon 20 Apr) has been rescheduled to Sun 23 Aug 2020
- Bring Your Own Baby Comedy (Mon 20 Apr & Mon 1 June) has been rescheduled to Mon 15 Jun 2020
- Rocket Man (Tue 21 Apr) has been rescheduled to Mon 24 Aug 2020
- David Baddiel (Wed 22 Apr) has been rescheduled to Fri 13 Nov 2020
- Chris Ramsey (Fri 24 Apr, 7.30pm) has been rescheduled to Sat 13 Mar 2021, 8pm
- Burn The Floor (Sat 25 Apr) has been rescheduled to Sun 21 Jun 2020
- DAODS present Shrek The Musical (Wed 29 Apr - Sat 2 May) has been rescheduled to Wed 2 - Sat 5 Sep 2020
- Walk Right Back (Sun 3 May) has been rescheduled to Thu 17 Jun 2021
- Thriller Live (Mon 4 - Sat 9 May) has been rescheduled to Mon 31 May - Sat 5 Jun 2021
- The Take That Experience (Sun 10 May) has been rescheduled to Fri 10 Jul 2020
- Jack Dee (Sun 17 May) has been rescheduled to Thu 12 Nov 2020
- Tottenham Legends (Mon 18 May) has been rescheduled to Mon 2 Nov 2020
- Tim Vine (Tue 19 May) has been rescheduled to Mon 28 Sep 2020
- Ed Byrne (Thu 21 May) has been rescheduled to Mon 8 Mar 2021
- Some Guys Have All The Luck (Tue 26 May) has been rescheduled to Sun 20 Sep 2020
- Giovanni (Thu 28 May) has been rescheduled to Mon 6 July 2020
- Shalamar (Fri 29 May) has been rescheduled to Sat 29 Aug 2020
- Ian Waite & Vincent Simone (Sat 30 May) has been rescheduled to Thu 17 Sep 2020
- The Thunder Girls (Thu 1 - Sat 5 Sep) has now been rescheduled to Tue 16 - Sat 20 Nov 2021
Events that will not be rescheduled
- On Your Feet (Mon 6 - Sat 11 Apr) will not be rescheduled.
Shows (including past events) not listed above remain under discussion. What should I do?
This list will be updated regularly and we will contact ticket holders by email when their scheduled event is affected.
We will email all ticket holders to inform them of the new date.
The new dates for performances that have been rescheduled so far are listed above.
- If you are able to attend on the new date your original tickets will remain valid. You do not need to take any action.
- If you are unable to attend on the new date there is a form to complete to let us know, which would have also been emailed to you. Reimbursment will be using a voucher system. .
You should receive an email confirming that your booking will be reimbursed through a voucher credit system. Our Box Office team will arrange for the voucher to be issued and it will be sent to you by email.
Vouchers will be for the full value of your tickets (including any fees). They can be redeemed against a future show.
We are updating the list regularly as the status of shows is confirmed. Please check back.
We will also email tickets holders when an event is confirmed as rescheduled or no longer going ahead
I have a different enquiry – what should I do?
Please channel all other enquiries through the request form. This will help us to respond as soon as possible. Our team will review all forms received and we will be in touch as soon as we can.
You will appreciate the unprecedented nature of the current situation; and the volume of customer enquiries we are receiving at this time. Further updates will be provided through updates to this page and by email to ticket holders.