Events before Autumn 2024 will take place at the Orchard West theatre.
Located on the Westgate site just a stone’s throw from The Orchard Theatre, Orchard West will be a unique and exciting setting for audiences to continue to enjoy live performances in a warm, safe and comfortable environment.
20-54 Hythe Street
The Orchard Theatre
The venues are situated in Dartford town centre with Dartford railway station just two minutes' walk away. There are direct trains from South East London and Kent.
Easily reached by car, The Orchard Theatre is well sign-posted on all local routes into Dartford. From the A2 and M25 follow signs for Dartford Town Centre.
We recommend the following local car parks that could be used during your visit to the theatre:
Pre-Show Dining, Theatre & Events
- Dartford Borough Council Car Park (DA1 1BP) – Free after 5pm Monday to Friday and a short walk over the footbridge.
Theatre & Events
- Station Car Park
- DA1 1BP – Mon - Fri £7.70 until 2.30pm, then £7.10 2.30pm - 6pm, then £2.50 after 6pm. Saturday £5.80 all day. Sunday £3.50 all day.
- Westgate Car Park
- DA1 2AJ – £1 for 2 hours, £2 for 4 hours(8am-8pm Mon - Fri) £1 after 6:30pm Monday to Friday, free after 8pm on a Saturday and free all day on a Sunday.
- The Orchards Shopping Centre
- DA1 1DN - View the parking tariff. You can pay upon arrival after 5.30pm and avoid queuing to pay when you leave after the show!
The closest on-street disabled parking for Orchard West is:
- 14 Hythe Street
- 4 spaces 50m away
- Spital Street
- 6 spaces 100m away
These are available on a first-come basis. The disabled parking bays next to the Orchard Theatre are currently unavailable during the maintenance work.
Whilst there is plenty of space for set-downs and pick-ups at the side of The Orchard Theatre, parking restrictions apply and parking attendants do patrol the area.
Coach Drivers are encouraged to use the car park at Princes Park Football Club, Darenth Road, Dartford, DA1 1RT. Please note that this is not available when football matches are in play. You can contact Princes Park on: 01322 299991 or by emailing: email@example.com